|LREC 2000 2nd International Conference on Language Resources & Evaluation|
SECOND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LANGUAGE RESOURCES AND EVALUATION
31 MAY - 2 JUNE 2000
LREC 2000 Conference Information
The Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP), Athens, Greece
The National Technical University of Athens, Greece
The Second International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation has been organised by ELRA in co-operation with other Associations and Consortia, including ACL, ALLC, COCOSDA, ORIENTAL COCOSDA, EAFT, EAGLES, EDR, ELSNET, EURALEX, FRANCIL, ISCA, LDC, PAROLE, TELRI, etc., and with major national and international organisations, including the European Commission - DG XIII, ARPA, NSF, the IC/863 HTRDP Project (China), the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the ICSP Permanent Committee (Korea), The Natural Language Technical committee of JEIDA (Japan), and the Japanese Project for International Co-ordination in Corpora, Assessment and Labeling.
This CD contains 280 papers accepted for presentation at LREC 2000.
All papers are in postscript format in the directory ps.
They were also converted to pdf format (in the directory pdf).
Each paper is identified by a unique ID number (which is the same as its file name).
The navigation structure on the top of this page facilitates the user to locate a paper in various ways:
Elsewhere in this CD you can find:
- "Sessions" contains keynote speeches, titles of papers and panel information, organized by day and session.
- "Papers" contains a list of the papers organized by their title or their ID.
- "Abstracts" is the same as "papers" above, but contains the abstracts as well.
- "Authors" contains a list of all authors.
- "Keywords" contains a list of the keywords defined by the authors.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.05: Installation files for Abode Acrobat reader are included in this CD for your convenience. You can find them in the directory acrobat for various platforms.
- Basic XML list of papers: This is an XML file that contains all the information on papers, authors and abstracts. If your browser supports XML, you can view the XML list following this link: xml/lrec2.xml (1MB)
- XML list of papers formatted with XSL: This is the same XML file, but it also uses XSL to visually format the data. If your browser (e.g. Microsoft IE 5.0) supports both XML and XSL, you can view the XML file following this link: xml/lrec2xsl.xml (1MB).
- LREC 2000 web site: The official LREC web site is http://www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2000/
- LREC 2000 local information web site: Local information for the LREC conference can be found in http://www.xanthi.ilsp.gr/lrec/
- PDF Readers: Readers for the pdf files can be found in Adobe's web site http://www.adobe.com
- Postscript Readers: Readers for the ps files can be found in the following web site http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/index.html